|Phad Thai Goong|
Stir-Fried Rice Noodle with Shrimp
Thai style fried noodle is very well known and is one of the dishes that foreigners love to eat. It combines with many ingredients such as bean sprouts, green onion, chillies, lemons, etc.Pad Thai is one of the most popular dishes in Thai cuisine, especially in the States. Pad Thai is a dish of stir fried rice noodles with dried shrimp, fried tofu, shallot, salted radish, chive, bean sprout, peanut, chili, lime, fish sauce, palm sugar, ketchup, tamarind juice and fresh prawn. If you are allergic to seafood, chicken or pork can be substitute Phad Thai Noodles are immensely popular with tourists in Thailand and is also a staple fastfood on the street with Thai people.
|Phad Thai Goong|
Pad Thai Goong Ingredients
1. 12 fresh Shrimp
2. 90 gram Dry Rice Noodle (3 - 5 m.m.)
3. 50 gram Fresh Bean Sprouts
4. 2 tablespoons Chopped (1") Green Onion
5. 6 tablespoons Fish Sauce
6. 6 tablespoons Oyster Sauce
7. 3 teaspoons Vinegar
8. 2 tablespoons Sugar
9. 2 Tablespoons Preserved Turnip
10. 2 Tablespoons Crushed Peanuts
11. 1 Tablespoon Paprika
12. 2 Eggs
13. 1 Teaspoon Red Chili (for Spicy lover)
14. 1/2 Lemon
|Pad Thai Goong Ingredients|
1. Soak the noodles about 30 minutes in room temperature water.
2. Heat and season the wok. Add the Shrimp and grill for 90 seconds. Add the Eggs. When the eggs are not quite finished, add the Noodles, Sugar, Peanuts, Turnips and Paprika. Stir Fry until all ingredients are mixed well and the noodles are wilted.
3. Season with the Fish Sauce, Oyster Sauce and vinegar. Then add Bean Sprouts, Green Onions and Red Chili. Stir fry quickly ensuring everything is well combined. If you like wet noodle dishes de glaze with 5 oz. water stock. If you like firmer dry noddles de glaze with only 2 oz. water stock. Place on Serving plate and garnish with more Bean Sprouts and a Lemon wedge.
Pad Thai Goong
Recipe Nutritional Information per 100 grams
- Calories 216.16 Kcal. - Protein 7.26 gm. - Fat 10.84 gm.
- Carbohydrate 22.39 gm. - Fiber 1.78 gm. - Calcium 67.98 mg.
- Iron 0.94 mg.