(gai phat met mamuang himmaphan)Ingredients
1. 200gr Chicken breast meat, cut into bite size pieces
2. 1 Medium size onion, cut into thin slices.
3. 3-5 Large dry chilies, deseeded and cut into 1.5 cm (1″) length
4. 1/2 cup unsalted cashews nuts
5. 2 Red long pepper, cut into thin julienne
6. 1 Green banana pepper, cut into thin slices
7. 2 Large cloves garlic, crushed and roughly chopped
9. 1 tbs all propose or tempura flour
10. rice bran oil (or any neutral taste cooking oil)
1 1/2 tbs Fish sauce or Light soy sauce
2 1 tbs Black soy sauce
3 1 tbs Oyster sauce
4 1/4 tsp Salt
5 1/4 tsp Granulated sugar
6 1/4 cup Stock or water
7 Pinch of ground white pepper
1. Heat oil in a wok or a pan, add cashew nuts and roast until golden.
Take nuts out of the wok and drain on a paper tissue.
2. Turn on the heat to medium high, add chicken and stir-fry for two minutes.
3. Add onions, green onion, mushrooms and cashew nuts and stir-fry.
4. Reduce heat and season with fish sauce, dark soy sauce sauce and sugar.